Thursday, October 2, 2014

Solenn Heussaff: Happy happy birthday love! No need for a love declaration on IG. You know what you are to me. 3++ years in counting and i never seem to stop laughing. I feel like its my birthday everyday. Wish there were other words to thank you. Te amo con todo mi corazon amore. Por todo todo mi vida no importa lo que! (epa!!)



Happy happy birthday love! No need for a love declaration on IG. You know what you are to me. 3++ years in counting and i never seem to stop laughing. I feel like its my birthday everyday. Wish there were other words to thank you. Te amo con todo mi corazon amore. Por todo todo mi vida no importa lo que! (epa!!) :: via solennheussaff Instagram http://ift.tt/1xGv9uQ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...