Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Iza Calzado: 2014 was an amazing year for me especially career wise! Started off with hosting duties for @biggestloserdoubles then was lucky to be cast as Patty in STARTING OVER AGAIN; played Margaret Castro for SOMEBODY TO LOVE; was Cecilia for BARBER'S TALES and Faith for MARIA LEONORA TERESA ❤️ I also had one dream come true as I was chosen to be the leading lady of @piolo_pascual for @hawakkamaytv ❤️❤️❤️ feel so blessed and I want to thank everyone who showed their love and support and most importantly The Lord Almighty for all the blessings! I am truly humbled! Praying for a wonderful 2015 filled with even bigger blessings for me and my loved ones and everyone on earth ❤️🙏❤️



2014 was an amazing year for me especially career wise! Started off with hosting duties for @biggestloserdoubles then was lucky to be cast as Patty in STARTING OVER AGAIN; played Margaret Castro for SOMEBODY TO LOVE; was Cecilia for BARBER'S TALES and Faith for MARIA LEONORA TERESA ❤️ I also had one dream come true as I was chosen to be the leading lady of @piolo_pascual for @hawakkamaytv ❤️❤️❤️ feel so blessed and I want to thank everyone who showed their love and support and most importantly The Lord Almighty for all the blessings! I am truly humbled! Praying for a wonderful 2015 filled with even bigger blessings for me and my loved ones and everyone on earth ❤️🙏❤️ :: via missizacalzado Instagram http://instagram.com/p/xRXIu5gIGK/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...