Saturday, February 28, 2015

Karylle: with my fellow #ategirls. Thanks teacher @trinavmilan for super organizing everything!!! And thanks dj @suzy899 for helping make panawagan in @magic899 for extra donations. Sayang our ad got deleted. We make another one hahaha. Your hosting skills are so fun. You are a good sub for a clown hahahaha =) my favorite was when I ran back from the office, I thought there was a basketball game but it was #TumbangPreso competition pala!!!! #whitecross by anakarylle



with my fellow #ategirls. Thanks teacher @trinavmilan for super organizing everything!!! And thanks dj @suzy899 for helping make panawagan in @magic899 for extra donations. Sayang our ad got deleted. We make another one hahaha. Your hosting skills are so fun. You are a good sub for a clown hahahaha =) my favorite was when I ran back from the office, I thought there was a basketball game but it was #TumbangPreso competition pala!!!! #whitecross :: via anakarylle

Instagram http://ift.tt/1aEByxR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...