Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Solenn Heussaff: April Fool's Day!! But S6 edge IG promo is no joke: Take a 15sec video on IG and tell me why you deserve to be among the 6 FIRST owners of the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - Tag me @solennheussaff and @samsungph and use the hashtags #GalaxyS6edge #NextisNow - I will wait for your entries until 12pm Saturday, April 4, 2015 - I will announce the winners on Sunday, April 5, 2015 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxyS6edge #NextisNow @samsungph



April Fool's Day!! But S6 edge IG promo is no joke: Take a 15sec video on IG and tell me why you deserve to be among the 6 FIRST owners of the new Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - Tag me @solennheussaff and @samsungph and use the hashtags #GalaxyS6edge #NextisNow - I will wait for your entries until 12pm Saturday, April 4, 2015 - I will announce the winners on Sunday, April 5, 2015 #GalaxyS6 #GalaxyS6edge #NextisNow @samsungph :: via solennheussaff Instagram http://ift.tt/1C5joen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...