Thursday, April 30, 2015

Cheska Garcia: Happy to have my crate of healthy vegtables, eggs, beef and chicken from @holycarabaofarm! Farm fresh, no pesticides, just all the way organic!🌾 Thank you to my cousin @hindyweber for delivering it to me right away!😘 Yipee!😄 For orders you can visit their website www.holycarabao.com #holyfood #holycarabaofarm #holycarabao


Happy to have my crate of healthy vegtables, eggs, beef and chicken from @holycarabaofarm! Farm fresh, no pesticides, just all the way organic!🌾 Thank you to my cousin @hindyweber for delivering it to me right away!😘 Yipee!😄 For orders you can visit their website www.holycarabao.com #holyfood #holycarabaofarm #holycarabao :: via chekakramer Instagram http://ift.tt/1KwkLcH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...