Sunday, May 31, 2015

Saab Magalona: Put together my own mmmBox that shows my personality and some of my passions. I'd love to see yours too! #mmmTakesTime 1. Tweetpic a custom mmmBox that expresses your passions 2. Follow and tag @SwiftPremium 3. Use the hashtag #mmmTakesTime 4. Photos will be judged on shot quality and how they convey your personality ⚡️


Put together my own mmmBox that shows my personality and some of my passions. I'd love to see yours too! #mmmTakesTime 1. Tweetpic a custom mmmBox that expresses your passions 2. Follow and tag @SwiftPremium 3. Use the hashtag #mmmTakesTime 4. Photos will be judged on shot quality and how they convey your personality ⚡️ :: via saabmagalona Instagram http://ift.tt/1GPSP42

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...