Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Jasmine Curtis: "Can your passion be your career?" "Who will you become?" "What path are you taking?" Questions I have for myself, questions I'm sure you've all considered or are considering.. How do we find the answers? Come watch as we take on the challenge of these questions at #SandboxNoFilter! Opens July 25. @thesandboxco (art by @rossduu)


"Can your passion be your career?" "Who will you become?" "What path are you taking?" Questions I have for myself, questions I'm sure you've all considered or are considering.. How do we find the answers? Come watch as we take on the challenge of these questions at #SandboxNoFilter! Opens July 25. @thesandboxco (art by @rossduu) via jascurtissmith, Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...