Sunday, July 26, 2015

Maxene Magalona: Really enjoyed watching #SandboxNoFilter! I laughed SO MUCH! And I cried too 😭 What a refreshing take on the Millenials and the struggles that many of us go through today. The show really opened my eyes to so many issues that we don't even realize exist! I think everyone should watch it and be inspired to live life to the fullest! Oh, and the cast is AMAZING too! So is the director Toff de Venecia! CONGRATULATIONS TEAM NO FILTER! 🎉🎉🎉


Really enjoyed watching #SandboxNoFilter! I laughed SO MUCH! And I cried too 😭 What a refreshing take on the Millenials and the struggles that many of us go through today. The show really opened my eyes to so many issues that we don't even realize exist! I think everyone should watch it and be inspired to live life to the fullest! Oh, and the cast is AMAZING too! So is the director Toff de Venecia! CONGRATULATIONS TEAM NO FILTER! 🎉🎉🎉 :: via maxenemagalona Instagram http://ift.tt/1Ixqzpc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...