
I've been getting hundreds of sweet messages from people who've watched Felix Manalo, but the messages from my family really melted my heart...the three long messages are from Tito @robinhoodpadilla ...were not very expressive to each other so this message means so much to me 😭 and the simple but sweet message is from one of my favorite aunts, Tita Roda who is like my second mom. She always knows exactly what I need to hear 😭 my mom also called me this morning to say how proud she is and I know that she'll go to the ends of the earth for me... 😭 and my dad who can't understand Tagalog but is so proud of the trailer (he's been emailing the trailer to everyone!) even if he couldn't understand a word... This is why I go on everyday. This is why I work so hard. Not for the money or for the fame (until now I accept jobs that don't pay as much as my tv work because I love the scripts)... I do this to know that I make the people important to me happy and proud. Again thank you INC, @viva_films and @vivaartistsagency for giving me chances to make my family proud! I love you guys! ❤️🙏 :: via belapadilla Instagram http://ift.tt/1L1l7sS
No comments:
Post a Comment