Monday, October 5, 2015

Saab Magalona: Trying out @juicejab's latest offering: souping! It's a holistic diet program consisting of properly portioned soup and juice pairings. You get 3 soups and 3 juices delivered to your doorstep everyday. Their juices are so good but I already knew that. What I didn't know is that their soups are VERY tasty, too!! Give it a try if you feel like you need a detox👍🏻 Thanks, @juicejab, for letting me be one of the first to try this out 😊


Trying out @juicejab's latest offering: souping! It's a holistic diet program consisting of properly portioned soup and juice pairings. You get 3 soups and 3 juices delivered to your doorstep everyday. Their juices are so good but I already knew that. What I didn't know is that their soups are VERY tasty, too!! Give it a try if you feel like you need a detox👍🏻 Thanks, @juicejab, for letting me be one of the first to try this out 😊 :: via saabmagalona Instagram http://ift.tt/1jafW0P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Articles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...